May 29, 2018 Mosaic Class

They have all kinds of classes here and we saw on our calendar that there was a mosaic class so we decided to do it.  I say we and that means Cheryl, Mindy and Yvonne.  We had no idea what to expect but thought it would be fun.  When it came to signing up Cheryl realized she couldn’t go so just the three of us went.  It was really fun even for someone like me who has no artistic talent.


 
 And of course all our husbands were making fun of us and our projects so I made sure that input mine in the yard so that every time Kev looked out the window my bird was what he saw.
                                           


No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers