April 25, 2018 Annabelle Day

We had Annabelle again for the day, so much fun.  We went to the pool and she had so much fun playing with the little water jets.  And by sitting in the raft it was like she was in her own pool.




Once we came home and got settled, which I'm sure was lunch and a nap we just played with one of her favorite toys.  She loves puppy.  She hasn't figured out how to turn him on so she will just hand him back to either Kev or I to turn it back on.  It's quite a catchy tune too, especially over and over and over.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers