March 14, 2018 Alicia’s Wedding

Our baby girl got married.  It was nice and simple at the courthouse.  The judge did an amazing job.  He didn’t know them but talked like he did.  He couldn’t stress enough that marriage is work so make sure you work at it, and always love each other.  It was just what she wanted.  After the courthouse  we went to San Tan Brewery which was right across the street and had some delicious food, drinks and cake.  I can’t believe the day has already come and gone.








The big reveal was going to happen at the reception, the gender of the babies.  Once everyone got there that was the first thing to happen.  We were all anxious and they wanted everyone to know.  

   
The look on my face is shock and it's not fake.  A couple days before Alicia was talking to Janet and I and she said "he" when she was talking about one of the babies so of course Janet and I were all over it saying ok one of those babies is a boy.  So in each of the babies she had a onesie of the color of the sex of the baby.  Arnold's mom opened her bag first and it was a pink onesie.  Then I opened mine and I was shocked, it was pink.  And in my mind all I could think about was that she had said he and mine should be blue.  lol 





















No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers