March 22, 2018 Encanterra Pickleball Tournament

I have played in a lot of tournaments this past season but since I was so far behind on my blog I didn’t post about them.  My partner Yvonne and I overall had a winning season.  Our goal this past season was to be moved to the 4.0 level by the end of the year and we accomplished that.  And an even bigger goal was to win Gold at our own tournament here at Encanterra, and we accomplished that as well.  That was huge to play in front of our home crowd and pull out the win for the Gold Medal.
 This is the team we beat for the gold medal, our friends Vicki and Sue.  



 Kev and I played mixed doubles in our tournament but didn't do well at all, but hey we had matching outfits so we looked good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers