March 3, 2018 Good Life Concert

Our community has two concerts a year right on our golf course.  We have had a couple of really good ones since we’ve been here and I hope they continue to do them every year.  This concert was Cheap Trick & Joan Jett.  It wasn’t one of my favorites by far but it’s still a fun day cause we have a great group that we party with and have a great time.

We started at the Duke's house for a few pre-concert cocktails.  






 Yvonne's sister Lorraine and BIL Tony were visiting from Canada.  






Tony danced the entire concert non stop. 

And then this happened.  We pulled up to the Duke's house and he was laying on the sidewalk.   
Kev was walking him into the house but he had to stop and rest in the garage in the golf cart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers