June 9, 2018 Alicia’s Photo Session

Alicia’s friend Caitlin gave her a new born photo session for her baby shower present.  I thought it was such a cool idea.  And another cool part to the gift was that it included a pregnancy session as well.  She wanted me to go with her just to keep her company but I also got a handful of my own pictures.




The photo session was in the garden area at the Arizona Center.  It was really pretty.  But across the street was the rather Diocesan Center and I loved that arched entry way.  So I talked Alicia into walking over there and we took a few more pictures.  


When they were rebuilding the center they offered people the chance to buy a building brick for the walkway.  I had bought one in memory of my dad and when we were looking for it Alicia found it right away.  Loved it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers