July 2, 2018 Babies go Home

Once that first day passed for Alicia, which was a rough one she was feeling pretty good.  The babies got to come up to her room the next night and they were doing great too.  I had spent the night the first night but that's only cause she had been sick and the babies were still in the SCU, but the next night Arnold spent the night and they had to take care of the babies on their own.  They had decided which baby was which so Baby A & Baby B now had their official names.





 All the talk was that if the babies were eating good and showed some improvement on the ounces they drank then everyone would be going home together.  Once we figured out the best way to get the babies to eat it they were taking in more and more with each feeding.  So they all got ready to go home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers