June 16, 2018 Another Mosaic Art Class

We had so much fun last month at the mosaic class that we signed up for the one this month.  This time Cheryl could go so we were all excited to make a new project.  This class was a flower.  We were feeling like experts now since we took a class already so we shared our tips with Cheryl and got right to work.  We did learn a few tricks last time that we were definitely going to work on.


I

I


 Once we finished our projects they had to set for a few days which meant we couldn’t grout them, so we sent them all home with Cheryl so her husband Ron could grout them for us.  Here’s the finished projects all grouted.
 
I put mine in our little front patio walkway.  That way every time Kev walked out front he would see it. lol


No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers