April 3, 2020 FaceTime

Since Paul moved away he usually always FaceTimes us on Fridays. It’s  Friday evening here in Arizona which is Saturday morning for him in Australia. That was one of the things that really helped when they left for Belle to know who Kev and I are. When she got here she knew who we were because she had seen our faces week after week on FaceTime which was awesome. We do always FaceTime, not just phone calls, and he was telling me how you can do multiple FaceTime all at once which I didn’t know so he showed me.
While I was on the phone he called Heather and he called Alicia and then the four of us were on the same FaceTime. It was really fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers