December 18, 2019 Christmas Lights with Belle

Paul, Sarah, Annabel and I went out one night looking at Christmas lights. We wanted to go to Cherry Street in Mesa because that was one that we always took the kids to when they were younger and it’s a great cul-de-sac filled with lights. We got there and parked and walked around and Belle was really loving all the lights. After Cherry Street we drove through a few other neighborhoods and checked out some different lights but one of our new favorites is now Agritopia. Every street had lights across the street down the sidewalks it was really cool that’s gonna be a new one we go to every year.





No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers