February 27 - 28, 2020 Twins Overnight

The twins are coming over for a sleepover. It’s always fun to have them here because they really make the day go by and they keep Kev and I busy.They love to play outside so we do spend a lot of time on the front and back patio and they just bring out some toys and run around and have a good time. I always take them for walks when they’re here to usually one in the morning and one in the afternoon. We did walk down to the Pickelball Courts because Papa was playing and I let them out and they ran up and down the hill by the courts.





The next day was the parade for the USA/Canada golf tournament that was going to be happening over the weekend. We took the girls down to watch the golf cart parade and also to watch some of the festivities that were getting started at the clubhouse. They had a good time running around.









No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers