March 4, 2020 Palm Creek Tournament

I signed up to play in the Palm Creek Pickleball Tournament which is in Casa Grande with a different partner and her name was Trudy. I met Trudy last year. Her and her partner Nori live at Leisure World and we played in a handful of round robins last year and again this year. We decided we wanted to do a tournament together. Well two days before the tournament Trudy calls to tell me that she had fallen playing pickleball and had hurt her wrist and she just wanted to give me a heads up. Over the next two days her hand and wrist were not feeling any better so she really didn’t think that she would be a good partner for me. Her life partner Nori was available to play so I said that was fine with me I would play with Nori. I have played with Nori in round robins as well and I knew her would be good partners and definitely have fun playing together.  Well as the day went on Nori and I played really well together and ended up winning the bronze medal at the tournament in our bracket.


Other friends from Encanterra also played in the same tournament. Yvonne, Linda, and Lyn were all in the same bracket and played against with and against each other. Lyn and her partner took silver and Yvonne and Linda took bronze.




No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers