January 18, 2020 Heather & David’s Wedding

The day had arrived for Heather and David’s wedding. They had it all set up to take place at a restaurant called El Charro in Scottsdale. It was a really pretty place and the whole set up was great. They did a happy hour on one patio and they had appetizers and drinks and then we all moved to another patio where all the tables were set up and the chairs were facing one way. They stood in the front and and said their vows and were married. It was sweet and simple and just really beautiful. After they were married everyone turned around to face their chairs towards the tables that they were sitting at and we were delivered a delicious dinner. After dinner they had cake and there was a DJ in another part of the restaurant and people were dancing and enjoying the rest of the night.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers