September 30, 2019 Main Event

Santanah had a birthday back in August but we could never get together to celebrate it. Kev had told her that we would go to Main Event so that they could play video games and go bowling or do whatever they wanted. So we finally picked a night and we met Hunter and Jess and all the kids at the Main Event and Gilbert. We have been seeing an ad on the TV that there was a flat rate price to go so when we got there we asked about it and it was a flat rate price for only one of the things that you wanted to do so you can either play video games or we could go bowling or you could go to the eight ball section. The kids decided they all wanted to do video games so that’s what we paid for. Once we left Kev and I were saying to each other that we should have just given Avah a card that had no money on it because she just kept hitting buttons on every game anyways not even knowing whether she was playing or not. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers