July 3-5, 2019 Sister Weekend

It’s been a long time since we’ve had a sisters weekend and since Janet and Diane were in town we decided to do one and have it at my house.  I decided since I live in a resort like community it would almost be like being at a resort. Kevin went camping for the weekend so us girls had the house to ourselves. It is a fun weekend that consisted of playing lots of cards and we actually had a few outings.

Went down to San Tan Flats and sat out on the patio to eat and listen to the music.  It’s a great atmosphere to sit and relax.


Had a little break from playing cards and got out to go have some gelato at the Olive Mill. 
 The club had a 4th of July show going on so we went down in our red, white and blue and had some drinks and listened to the music.

Family Hands. 
So much fun being together.  Once they all left my house they went up to Prescott to hang out at Barbara’s house.  I decided not to go and did regret it later.  Just not feeling up to going for some reason but still enjoyed the time we all had between Mary’s birthday, the twins birthday and then the weekend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers