April 30, 2020 Zoom Call

A couple weeks ago I had a group text going with my high school girlfriends and it came up that we should do a zoom call.  So we did I think the next day.  Funny thing when we were talking about it I said that the call was only good for 40 minutes and a couple people were no it’s unlimited.  I said it’s unlimited if you pay for it otherwise we will get cut off in 40 minutes.  No one believed me. Low and behold 40 minutes in, blank screen.  Haha I tried to tell them.  We had another one right away and realized we’ll get cut off at 40 minutes.
So tonight we had another call.  This time we knew it would cut off in 40 minutes so at the 40 minute mark Chag set up the second call while we all went to the bathroom and got a refill on drinks.  It’s actually been fun getting on the calls.  We do keep in touch now and then with a random text but the calls have been great being face to face with everyone.  We really only see each other when we get together on our annual trip.  This year our trip’s suppose to be to Nashville, but not sure with everything going on if it will actually happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers