February 28, 2020 USA/Canada Golf

It was the week Gand of the USA Canada golf tournament. In past years we’ve always gone over to a friends house that has a house on the 14th green and we would sit out there and cheer for the golfers and everyone would just have a great time drinking and enjoying each other‘s company. They did not rent that same house this year so we really weren’t sure where we were going to go to watch any of the golfers. We had some other friends that just bought a new house on the 13th green and they invited a handful of people over there so we did end up getting to watch some of the golfers right on the golf course and having a little party of our own and passing out shots and really just enjoying the day.





No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers