December 22, 2019 Family Pictures

When I found out that Paul and Sarah were coming for Christmas right away I told Alicia that I wanted to make sure that we got family pictures taken. She was all over it and found a photographer and her and Heather worked out colors that we could wear and look good in and the plan was up and running. I talked about it so much about the fact that we were finally having family pictures taken because all the kids were going to be here. And I had a list of what I wanted. I wanted to make sure that Kev and I had a picture with all our kids plus Kev and I had a picture of us with all the grandkids and then Kev and I had a picture with everyone. And then I knew that each family was going to want their own family pictures as well so that was also on the agenda. We figured out which day would work and the plan was set.  Now even though we talked about this for months and I mean months it doesn’t mean it came out perfect. On the day of the pictures Hunter and Jess and the kids didn’t show up and neither did grandma so we didn’t really have family pictures we had most of the family pictures. I got to say I love them and I’m so happy we had them done I was just so so sad and disappointed that it didn’t include everyone.









No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers