November 7 - 9, 2019 Indian Wells

Pickleball Nationals were in Palm Springs at the Indian Wells tennis center. Our friend Janice had a condo that she was staying in with her sister but had room for Mindy, Yvonne and I to stay if we wanted to go as well.  Janice and her sister were playing but we were just going to go down to watch. Initially I didn’t know if I could sit around and watch Pickleball All day for three days but it actually was a lot of fun. We saw a lot of people that we knew that were playing and got a chance to watch them as well as some of the pros that were playing and we got to see them as well.




Now the second day started off a little bit different than the first. We wanted to have lunch before we went to watch the games and the night before Janice had taken us to this Mexican restaurant for dinner. So we decided we would go there for lunch before we went to  Nationals and have some lunch and maybe a margarita. Well appetizers and lunch and more than one margarita happened and we had to Uber to go watch the games and then Uber back to the bar to get a car later that night.






No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers