December 30 - 31, 2019 Annabelle’s Last Day Here

It’s hard to believe that we are already at the day that Paul, Sarah and Annabelle are going home. They’ve been here for three weeks and had rented a place in Encanterra so they were nice and close and we saw a lot of them. I loved having Annabelle around and spending time with her, she is so cute and so fun. Once again it was hard to say goodbye.
For the last day that they were here they had to be out of the place that they had rented so they stayed here that last night. Alicia and the kids came over just to spend some time with them before they left. The girls all got the chance to take a bath together which they loved and then had to say their goodbyes.





 On the way to the airport, Annabelle and I were having fun taking selfies. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers