September 10, 2019 Splash Pad

There’s a new park in Queen Creek and it’s got a great playground as well as a really nice splash pad. Alicia wanted to take the girls so they could play around in the water but knew she was going to need help since there’s two of them.





I was supposed to video Lainey coming down the slide but missed it and only got some pictures.  It looks like she’s crying but she’s actually laughing.  She loved it.




After the splash pad I took the girls home with me and they spent the night.  Kevin and I love having them spend the night they’re  just so fun and entertaining.






No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers