March 27, 2020 Kids Overnight

Alicia wanted us to watch the kids because Arnold has been working out of town so we told her we would keep all three of the kids overnight so she could just get some things done around the house go to the store and just get a break.  And with everything that’s going on with the virus we aren’t sure if we will keep getting them or not. We have pretty much been doing once a week where we would pick the girls up or Alicia would drop them off and they would spend the night sometimes two nights. It was just fun for us and now we’re just not sure about them coming over so we decided we would take all three and try to help her out.
I don’t know what it is with the swim goggles but they just love them. They are in a bag with some other toys that we always end up taking outside and they always want them on. They’ll take them out of the bag and bring them over and want one of us to put them on and then they walk around with them on, it’s hilarious and they look ridiculous.










Since we had the baby too we took out some of the old things that we used to have for the twins when they were younger. We have this great bouncy seat and when we used to put the twins in it they loved it, so Kev got it out so that Eli could play in it. When we brought that into the room the girls were all over it, they were so excited to see a new toy not realizing that it was for their brother not for them. And of course once Eli came out of it they wanted to get in it.











No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers