April 18, 2020 Annabelle is 3

I was lucky enough to have my Friday night phone call be Annabelle’s birthday.  When Paul called and Annabelle was there I was singing happy birthday to her and when I finished she proceeded to tell me that it was her birthday even though she singing happy birthday along with me. Super cute.  While we were on the phone she discovered that she had a new Playhouse out in the backyard and I heard her asking Paul is that for me? After she was  done discovering her playhouse with the doors and the windows she then wanted me to go into her playroom with her so she could show me her new kitchen. While she was playing in the kitchen when we were on FaceTime together she was making breakfast for Paul and then she made some for me and just having a great time. She’s so cute and I miss seeing her in person.












No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers