February 8, 2020 Cookie Decorating

Mindy saw this a add on Facebook for a cookie decorating class and got a group of ladies to sign up and all go together.  It was at a shop in Gilbert.  A husband and wife teach the class and give you the recipes for the cookies and icing plus the instructions on how to decorate the cookies.  It was really fun and we all loved it and want to do it again some time.  Oh and the cookies are delicious.
 So these were the cookies they brought with them already 
decorated so we could see them all finished.
 This was how we got them.
These were mine when I finished them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers