October 14 -17, 2019 Twins Spend the Night

Since Alicia had a C-section she was going to be in the hospital for a few days so Kevin and I kept the twins so she could recoup in the hospital as well as a few days once she got home. They have such a great daily routine that it’s easy to watch them, we know what to do when because of the schedule that Alicia has them on. Here’s a couple pictures from the few days we had them.

Lainey going to town on her yogurt. 

Kev taught the girls to get in this basket and then he drags them all around the house and it. They barely fit in it but as soon as they get in they know Papa’s going to give them a ride


Once we took them home it was time for them to meet their baby brother.  They weren’t really sure what to make of him.




No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers