More Girls Weekend

Back when we talked about going to Tucson we decided we would go to Kartchner Caverns as well.  Lisa got on line right away and got us tickets.  I had been there once before but years ago, like a lot of years lol.  And some of the other girls had never been so it was going to be a good adventure.  Carrie wasn’t feeling well so she decided not to go.  You Can’t take any pictures inside the caverns so this is the only one I have to prove that we were there.

 After the caverns we drove south to Sonoita.  There is a whole area of wineries.  Our plan was to go from one to another and make it like a winery tour. Only problem was we were having such a good time at our first one, we didn’t go to any others.



We went inside and did a whole wine tasting with our new winery glasses.


 This was inside the women’s bathroom.  All kinds of cool artwork. 


We bought a few bottles of wine and some cheese platters and sat out on the patio and enjoyed a beautiful day. 


 Carrie was feeling better so she drove to the winery and met up with us.




Our last day together was just getting up, having some breakfast, cleaning up and everyone getting on the road to go home.  Carolyn’s sister made us matching shirts so we took a group pic before we all left. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers