November 30, 2019 Kids Overnight

Alicia and Arnold were given some Cardinals football tickets to them from one of Arnold’s aunts. It was a Sunday game but they wanted to go and make a day of it so they left on Saturday to spend the night at a hotel near there and that way they were there early enough to go to the game and tailgate with JR and Madeline before hand. It was our first time having Elijah overnight and he did great.  



 Sunday was also the Christmas Stroll here at Encanterra.  What that is is that people decorate their golf carts and then there is a parade and everyone ends up back at the clubhouse.  It’s an annual event that coincides with the Toys for Tots drive.  It’s amazing how our community is so generous every year. Because we had the girls we didn’t decorate our golf cart and partake in the parade but I did decorate the stroller and we went to Mindy’s house and watch the parade in her driveway. Then we all went down to the clubhouse and sat around Kev’s  fire pit and just hung out for a while until I took all three of the kids  home and put them to bed.







No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers