December 31, 2019 New Year’s Eve

This is the first year since we’ve lived here that we went to the New Year’s Eve party at the clubhouse. In the past the Dukes have had a New Year’s Eve party so we’ve gone there plus the one at the club has always been so expensive. People that went to the party last year said it was so fun and they had such a great time so when the Dukes said they weren’t having a party we decided that we would all go to the one at the club instead.  The theme of the night was Studio 54. I really wasn’t sure what that was so I had to Google it and we put together some costumes with a trip to Goodwill and some help from what we had in the closet. It was really a fun night.








At one point during the night Kev came up to me and said where’s Yvonne? I said I don’t know and he said you better go find her she needs some help. Well I found her sitting Outside by the fire pit doing just what she’s doing in this picture. She had reached her limit and she was feeling it. Mindy came out and we sat with her for a while and told you that we could take her home and she said she couldn’t move. We eventually got her up and in the golf cart and we took her home, she was out for the night.  The joke is that she hasn’t drank since New Year’s Eve.....lol



No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers