June 30, 2019 Twins 1st Birthday Party

The twins turned a year old on the 29th and Alicia had their party on the 30th. She had a whole watermelon theme to go with their one year old pictures One in a Melon. The cake and all the decorations were so cute plus they had their own watermelon slices shaped cakes. It was the cutest thing they were just so adorable.






 Alicia also wanted to do a gender reveal of what the new baby was going to be so she had the cake lady color the girls cake with the color of the sex.  Turns out.... it’s a boy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers